By Dr. Wesley Muhammad
Read or Download Black Arabia & the African Origin of Islam PDF
Similar african history books
This paintings is a severe exam of Maat, the ethical perfect in old Egypt. It seeks to offer Maat within the language of contemporary ethical discourse whereas while holding and development on its specialty as an ethical perfect in a position to inspiring and protecting moral philosophic mirrored image.
Utilizing British Colonial workplace papers, the files of colonial governments in Africa, and the writings of African nationalists, Dr Nwauwa examines the lengthy historical past of the call for for the institution of universities in Colonial Africa, to which the gurus ultimately agreed after international struggle II.
This definitive, multi-volume heritage of the world's first recognized kingdom unearths that a lot of what we have now been taught approximately old Egypt is the made from narrow-minded visions of the pastDrawing on a life of learn, John Romer chronicles the heritage of historical Egypt from the construction of the good Pyramid throughout the upward push and fall of the center state: a top of Pharaonic tradition and the interval whilst writing first flourished.
During this publication, well known anthropologists Jean and John L. Comaroff make a startling yet completely convincing declare approximately our glossy period: it's not via our arts, our politics, or our technology that we comprehend ourselves—it is via our crimes. Surveying an marvelous diversity of kinds of crime and policing—from petty thefts to the multibillion-dollar scams of too-big-to-fail monetary associations to the collateral harm of war—they take readers into the illness of the overdue sleek global.
- The Paradoxes of History and Memory in Post-Colonial Sierra Leone
- Libation: An Afrikan Ritual of Heritage in the Circle of Life
- The Curse of Ham in the Early Modern Era: The Bible and the Justifications for Slavery (St Andrews Studies in Reformation History)
- DF Malan and the Rise of Afrikaner Nationalism
- Toppling Qaddafi: Libya and the Limits of Liberal Intervention
Additional resources for Black Arabia & the African Origin of Islam
- The Donor: When Conception Meets Deception by Brother Dash
- JUJU MAN z wioski SURU: Polish version by G.U. Abacus