By Johannes Lehmann,Stephen Joseph
This publication is the 1st to synthesize the increasing learn literature in this subject. The book's interdisciplinary strategy, which covers engineering, environmental sciences, agricultural sciences, economics and coverage, is a crucial software at this level of biochar expertise improvement. This finished assessment of present wisdom should be of curiosity to complicated scholars, researchers and execs in quite a lot of disciplines.
Read Online or Download Biochar for Environmental Management: Science and Technology PDF
Similar environmental technology & engineering books
No description on hand
Irrigated agriculture, a necessary part of common agriculture, provides end result, greens, and cereals fed on by means of people and grains fed to animals. for that reason, agriculture is the biggest person of unpolluted water globally, and irrigation practices in lots of components of the area are biologically, economically, and socially unsustainable.
Fresh and environmentally sound disposal of animal waste within the amounts that centred Animal Feeding Operations (CAFOs) produce can in basic terms be defined as a problem. Designed to supply functional info, Environmental administration of focused Animal Feeding Operations (CAFOs) covers the innovations and practices curious about the operation and upkeep of CAFOs, paying specific cognizance to regulatory necessities and compliance and top on hand expertise (BAT) practices.
This identify encompasses a variety of Open entry chapters. weather swap is an important possibility to humanity's destiny. Culturally, politically, economically, and individually, even if, we're all deeply embedded in a method that maintains to ship us on a collision direction that leads without delay towards this risk.
- Basic Environmental TechnologyWater Supply, Waste Management, and Pollution Control: Water Supply, Waste Management and Pollution Control
- Die Konferenz von Stockholm und ihre Bedeutung für die internationale Umweltpolitik (German Edition)
- Cloud Multi-phase Processes and High Alpine Air and Snow Chemistry: Ground-based Cloud Experiments and Pollutant Deposition in the High Alps (Transport ... of Pollutants in the Troposphere)
- Assessment of the Risk of Amazon Dieback (World Bank Studies)
- Toxicological Risk Assessment of Chemicals: A Practical Guide
- Principles and Standards for the Disposal of Long-lived Radioactive Wastes: 3 (Waste Management)
Additional info for Biochar for Environmental Management: Science and Technology
- Denken und Fühlen (German Edition) by Frank Omeda
- In Idi Amin's Shadow: Women, Gender, and Militarism in by Alicia C. Decker