By Milton O. Thompson,Neil A. Armstrong
Read Online or Download At the Edge of Space: The X-15 Flight Program PDF
Best aviation books
Capt. Jepp and the Little Black ebook is an engaging examine the fledgling years of aviation in the United States. it's also the compelling tale of the fantastic lifetime of Elrey B. Jeppesen—Capt. Jepp—daredevil barnstormer and wing walker of the Nineteen Twenties, intrepid airmail and airline pilot of the Nineteen Thirties, and writer of an aerial navigation process in use this day all over the world.
Tracing the hundred-year heritage of aviation in Texas, aviator and historian Barbara Ganson brings to lifestyles the colourful personalities that formed the phenomenally profitable improvement of this within the country. Weaving tales and profiles of aviators, designers, brands, and people in similar providers, Texas takes to the air covers the main developments that propelled Texas to the vanguard of the sector.
Color-illustrated, Self-Reliant Pilot makes a speciality of flying small taildragger airplane and touchdown them in distant and not easy terrain in wild Alaska. It monitors the foundation of flying in Alaska, defining who're the really good pilots that fly Alaska's backcountry and displaying the learning essential to turn into the simplest pilot you may be.
Within your budget providers (LCCs) symbolize the most interesting and dynamic but frequently contentious advancements in contemporary advertisement aviation background. shaped as a right away results of rules of airline deregulation and liberalisation that have been initiated within the usa within the overdue Nineteen Seventies ahead of being carried out in sure ecu, Australasian, Latin American and different international markets from the mid-1990s onwards to motivate festival, LCCs were chargeable for gradually reconfiguring the spatial styles, operational practices and passenger studies of flight.
- Air Transport (Studies in Transport History)
- Sicherer Umgang mit dem Cuttermesser (Unterweisung Fachkraft für Lagerlogistik) (German Edition)
- Human Factors in the Training of Pilots
- Flying Machines: Construction and Operation; a Practical Book Which Shows, in Illustrations, Working Plans and Text, How to Build and Navigate the Modern Airship
Additional info for At the Edge of Space: The X-15 Flight Program
- Low Cost Carriers: "Emergence, Expansion and Evolution by Stephen Ison
- Die ADHS-Lüge: Eine Fehldiagnose und ihre Folgen - Wie wir by Richard Saul,Dieter Fuchs