By Bruno Cozzi,Stefan Huggenberger,Helmut A Oelschläger
The Anatomy of Dolphins: Insights into physiology and Function is an exact, exact, absolutely illustrated, descriptive, and functionally orientated textual content at the anatomy and morphology of dolphins. It specializes in a few delphinid species, with keynotes on very important dolphin-like genera, comparable to the harbor porpoise. It additionally serves as an invaluable supplement for increasing traits and emphases in molecular biology and genetics.
The authors percentage their life-long services on marine mammals in quite a few disciplines. Written as a crew instead of being ready as a suite of separate contributions, the result's a uniform and complete kind, giving all the various subject matters applicable house. Many colour figures, which use the authors’ entry to broad collections of exact dolphin and whale fabric, around out this extraordinary providing to the field.
- Includes high quality illustrations, drawings, halftone art, photographic documentations, microphotos, and tables detailing dolphin anatomy, functionality, and morphology
- Facilitates schooling and coaching of scholars of all uncomplicated examine and technologies devoted to marine biology and the remedy of marine mammals
- Brings jointly the present wisdom and data in this subject, together with these in vague previous or non-English courses, or scattered in brief chapters in volumes
- Covers a few delphinid species and serves as an invaluable supplement for increasing developments in molecular biology and genetics
Read or Download Anatomy of Dolphins: Insights into Body Structure and Function PDF
Best marine biology books
Efforts to direct the restoration of broken websites and panorama date again so far as the Nineteen Thirties. If we totally understood the stipulations and controlling variables at recovery websites, we might be greater built to foretell the results of recovery efforts. If there have been no constraints, lets in basic terms plant the recovery web site and stroll away.
As a practising specialist within the box of marine technological know-how you wish simply obtainable, exact and up to date info at your fingertips. useful guide of Marine technology, 3rd variation presents a complete reference containing the serious info essential to meet the multidisciplinary examine wishes of all marine scientists, researchers, and a person all in favour of handling marine assets.
Genetics, Genomics and Fish Phenomics offers the newest details at the quickly evolving box of genetics, providing new clinical breakthroughs which are taking place due to advances in our wisdom of genetics. The ebook consistently publishes vital studies of the broadest curiosity to geneticists and their colleagues in affiliated disciplines, seriously examining destiny instructions, with hhis quantity concentrating on genetics, genomics, and phenomics of fish.
This illustrated atlas describes 256 extant brachyuran crab species within the Persian Gulf and the Gulf of Oman. identity keys are supplied for 37 brachyuran households, a hundred and forty four genera and 256 species at the foundation in their major synapomorphies. short yet unique descriptions highlighting the most features also are supplied for each kin.
- The Coral Reef Era: From Discovery to Decline: A history of scientific investigation from 1600 to the Anthropocene Epoch (Humanity and the Sea)
- Handbook of Marine Microalgae: Biotechnology Advances
- Aquatic Microbial Ecology and Biogeochemistry: A Dual Perspective
- Biology and Culture of Asian Seabass Lates Calcarifer
- Tilapias: Biology and Exploitation (Fish & Fisheries Series)
Additional resources for Anatomy of Dolphins: Insights into Body Structure and Function
- Hebreeus Woordeskat (Afrikaans Edition) by Thomas Koziara
- El icono y el hacha (Siglo XXI de España General) (Spanish by James H. Billington,Esther Gómez Parro