By Yi Pan,Jianxin Wang,Min Li
An in-depth examine the most recent study, tools, and functions within the box of protein bioinformatics
This ebook provides the newest advancements in protein bioinformatics, introducing for the 1st time state of the art examine effects along novel algorithmic and AI tools for the research of protein information. in a single entire, self-contained quantity, Algorithmic and synthetic Intelligence equipment for Protein Bioinformatics addresses key demanding situations dealing with either computing device scientists and biologists, arming readers with instruments and strategies for examining and analyzing protein information and fixing quite a few organic problems.
Featuring a suite of authoritative articles through leaders within the box, this paintings specializes in the research of protein sequences, buildings, and interplay networks utilizing either conventional algorithms and AI tools. It additionally examines, in nice element, information practise, simulation, experiments, review equipment, and purposes. Algorithmic and synthetic Intelligence tools for Protein Bioinformatics:
- Highlights protein research functions reminiscent of protein-related drug task comparison
- Incorporates salient case experiences illustrating tips on how to follow the equipment defined within the book
- Tackles the complicated dating among proteins from a platforms biology aspect of view
- Relates the subject to different rising applied sciences resembling info mining and visualization
- Includes many tables and illustrations demonstrating options and function figures
Algorithmic and synthetic Intelligence equipment for Protein Bioinformatics is a vital reference for bioinformatics experts in study and undefined, and for an individual wishing to higher comprehend the wealthy box of protein bioinformatics.
Read or Download Algorithmic and Artificial Intelligence Methods for Protein Bioinformatics (Wiley Series in Bioinformatics) PDF
Similar biochemistry books
Examines results of the environmental distribution of antimicrobial resistance genes on human wellbeing and fitness and the surroundings Resistance genes are all over in nature—in pathogens, commensals, and environmental microorganisms. This contributed paintings indicates how the surroundings performs a pivotal function within the improvement of antimicrobial resistance qualities in micro organism and the distribution of resistant microbial species, resistant genetic fabric, and antibiotic compounds.
This short presents a concise evaluate of chaperonopathies, i. e. , illnesses within which molecular chaperones play an etiologic-pathogenic position. Introductory chapters care for the chaperoning approach and chaperoning groups and networks, HSP-chaperone subpopulations, the destinations and services of chaperones, and chaperone genes in people.
Proteinases and their Inhibitors: constitution, functionality, and utilized facets files the court cases of a world symposium prepared through the dept of Biochemistry, Jozef Stefan Institute, E. Kardelj college, Ljubljana, and the dep. of natural Chemistry and Biochemistry, Rudjer Boskovic Institute, Zagreb, held in Portoroz, Yugoslavia, September 29-October three, 1980.
This publication discusses the most recent findings at the physiological and pathological features of temporary receptor capability canonical/classical (TRPC) proteins within the brain. In addition to reviewing the capabilities of TRPCs in mind improvement and neuron transmission, it as a rule covers the aptitude roles of TRPCs in mind issues.
- An Introduction to Agricultural Biochemistry
- Ocean Biogeochemistry: The Role of the Ocean Carbon Cycle in Global Change (Global Change - The IGBP Series)
- Angiogenesis in Health, Disease and Malignancy
- The Protein Protocols Handbook (Methods in Molecular Biology)
- Quest for the Cure: Reflections on the Evolution of Breast Cancer Treatment
Additional info for Algorithmic and Artificial Intelligence Methods for Protein Bioinformatics (Wiley Series in Bioinformatics)
- Managing the Transition to IFRS-Based Financial Reporting: A by Lisa Weaver
- Lebensmittelchemie (German Edition) by Reinhard Matissek,Werner Baltes