By Aiko Ikeo,Heinz D. Kurz
Few economists were as prolific and wide-ranging as Takashi Negishi. a part of the "Hicksian" new release of Neo-Walrasian common equilibrium theorists, Negishi rose to prominence during the early Sixties together with his paintings at the Neo-Walrasian process. Negishi's signature has been his try and expand the multi-market Neo-Walrasian approach in numerous instructions to include matters resembling imperfect comptetition, balance, funds, alternate and unemployment - and, for that reason, assisting to find and delineate the bounds of traditional thought.
This assortment in honour of Takashi Negishi analyses his contributions to the heritage of financial idea. Economists paying tribute inside of this quantity comprise Neri Salvadori, Laurence Moss, and Joaquim Silvestre.
Read or Download A History of Economic Theory: Essays in honour of Takashi Negishi (Routledge Studies in the History of Economics) PDF
Similar business economics books
Monetary heritage and the background of economics come alive during this lively account of the days and concepts of the 3 such a lot influential economists in global background: Adam Smith, the daddy of laissez faire; Karl Marx, developer of the socialist version; and John Maynard Keynes, theorist of the twentieth-century welfare kingdom.
Wal-Marts' ubiquity provides a possible challenge for policymakers confronting neighborhood matters (zoning, infrastructure, taxation, and so on. ) which impact the site of latest shops. regardless of a proliferation of Wal-Mart similar writing, the consensus between researchers writing peer evaluate paintings is way much less conclusive than both the critics or advocates of the store contend.
Specialists have lengthy puzzled the impact of foreign money undervaluation on total GDP development. they've got seen the underlying foundation for this policy—intervention in foreign money markets to maintain the cost of the house foreign money cheap—as doomed to failure on either theoretical and empirical grounds. furthermore, the view has been that overrated currencies damage fiscal progress yet undervalued currencies can't assist in development acceleration.
Identify: Managerial Economics and enterprise technique writer: Michael Baye, Jeff Prince variation
- Equilibrium Credit Rationing: Volume 2 (Routledge Library Editions: Monetary Economics)
- Climate Change Adaptation and Food Supply Chain Management (Routledge Advances in Climate Change Research)
- The resources of modern countries, essays towards an estimate of the economic position of nations, and British trade prospects
- New Keynesian Economics / Post Keynesian Alternatives (Routledge Frontiers of Political Economy)
- Stakeholder Politics: Social Capital, Sustainable Development and the Corporation - a Guide for Managers
Extra resources for A History of Economic Theory: Essays in honour of Takashi Negishi (Routledge Studies in the History of Economics)
- The Economics of Civil and Common Law by Zagros Madjd-Sadjadi
- Praxisguide Strategischer Einkauf: Know-how, Tools und by Ulrich Weigel,Marco Rücker