By Michael I Ojovan,William E. Lee
- The absolutely revised moment variation specializes in center applied sciences and has an built-in method of immobilization and hazards
- Each bankruptcy specializes in a distinct matrix utilized in nuclear waste immobilization: cement, bitumen, glass and new materials
- Keeps an important concerns surrounding nuclear waste - equivalent to remedy schemes and applied sciences and disposal - on the forefront
Read or Download An Introduction to Nuclear Waste Immobilisation (Elsevier Insights) PDF
Similar environmental technology & engineering books
No description on hand
Irrigated agriculture, an important component to normal agriculture, provides end result, greens, and cereals fed on through people and grains fed to animals. hence, agriculture is the most important person of unpolluted water globally, and irrigation practices in lots of elements of the area are biologically, economically, and socially unsustainable.
Fresh and environmentally sound disposal of animal waste within the amounts that centred Animal Feeding Operations (CAFOs) produce can in simple terms be defined as a problem. Designed to supply sensible details, Environmental administration of focused Animal Feeding Operations (CAFOs) covers the recommendations and practices inquisitive about the operation and upkeep of CAFOs, paying specific recognition to regulatory requisites and compliance and most sensible to be had know-how (BAT) practices.
This identify contains a variety of Open entry chapters. weather switch is an important risk to humanity's destiny. Culturally, politically, economically, and individually, notwithstanding, we're all deeply embedded in a method that maintains to ship us on a collision direction that leads at once towards this danger.
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan Risk Management: For the Construction Industry (1st)
- Contemporary Technologies for Shale-Gas Water and Environmental Management
- Health Impacts of Waste Management Policies: Proceedings of the Seminar ‘Health Impacts of Wate Management Policies’ Hippocrates Foundation, Kos, Greece, ... Science and Technology Library)
- Waste Prevention Policy and Behaviour: New Approaches to Reducing Waste Generation and its Environmental Impacts (Routledge Studies in Waste Management and Policy)
- Mobile Intelligent Autonomous Systems
Extra resources for An Introduction to Nuclear Waste Immobilisation (Elsevier Insights)
- The Force Multiplier: How to Lead Teams Where Everyone Wins by Tony Chatman
- Imperial Palace by Arnold Bennett